Call: Postdoc- and Research Scholarships 2019
Deadline May 31st 2018
The Institute will be awarding several scholarships for a research stay at the MPIeR in 2019.
For 2019 the main areas of research pursued at the Institute are:
- Legal transfer in the common law world
- History of European Union Law
- Fundamental issues concerning legal reception
- Diversity, property and dependency regimes in Iberian Imperial territories (16th – 20th century)
- Legal history of the School of Salamanca
- History of legal historiography: traditions of writing legal history
Deadline for all applications is May 31st 2018.
You can find more information here.