Lecturer at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, and Deputy Director of its Law Department
Assistent ("Professor lector"), Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Researcher “Juan de la Cierva”, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Coordinator of the Project “Database of the Spanish Deportees to the Nazi Camps”, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Assistant Professor, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Legal Assistant at Sabadell City Council, Spain
Lawyer at Corominas Advocats. Sabadell, Spain
Pre-doc researcher (for 25 months) at the Max Planck Institute for European Legal History, Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
pre-doc researcher at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- “Doctor europeo en Derecho” (PhD): Universitat de Girona (June.2006).
- “Magister Iuris” (Masters’ Degree): Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (April.2000).
- “Licenciado en Derecho” (Degree in Law) Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (June.1996)
Participation in Research Projects
- Member of the Research Group “Convivencias: from Iberian to Global World”. Research project funded by the Max Planck Society (2015-today).
- Member of the Research Group HICOES (Historia del Constitucionalismo Español) Research Project. Group funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (2014-today).
- Member of the Research Group REGIOCAT: Study of Catalan Regionalism under Francoism. Group funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (2017-today).
- Coordinator of the research project “Spanish Deportees to the Nazi Camps”. Project funded by the Catalan Government and the European Commission (2008-2014).
- Member of the research group "Seminari Interuniversitari d'Història del Dret Josep Maria Font i Rius. (2008-today). Group funded by the Catalan Agency for Research (AGAUR).
Transfer of Knowledge
- Elaboration of the Data Base of Spanish Deportees to the Nazi Camps. Project funded by the Catalan Government and the European Commission (Europe of Citizens). The resulting data-base, containing data of more than 9500 deportees, is now property of the Democratic Memorial of Catalonia.
- Participation as expert in the elaboration of the Law on Legal Reparation of Victims of rancoism. Parliament of Catalonia. April 2017.
- International Electoral Observer for the European Union in RD Congo (2006, 2011), Kenya (2007), Nigeria (2008), Bangladesh (2008), Guinée (2009,2013), Sierra Leone (2012), Tanzania (2015).