- +49 (69) 789 78 - 162
- Legal History in Latin America
- Indigenous Communal Property
- Conflict Regulation about Indigenous Property
Researcher at the Max Planck Institute for legal History-Frankfurt am Main, Germany
PhD Candidate – National University of Cordoba, School of Law Argentina
Master of Laws, Scholarship holder – European Master´s Degree. History and Comparison of Political and Legal Institutions in the Countries of Mediterranean Europe, University of Messina, University of Milano, University of Córdoba (Spain). December, 2011, (Grade 107/110)
Lawyer National/ University of Cordoba – School of Law (GPA 8.57 (1-10), February 28, 2011; Honor Diploma-Outstanding Graduate, May 2011)
Born in Río IV, Córdoba, Argentina
- 2013 Speaker, First Meeting of the international congress on “The Indigenous People of Latin America”, 19th 21st Centuries. Advances, Perspectives, and Challenges. October 2013 Mexico.
- 2013 Speaker, V Conference of Young Researchers in Legal History, September 2013, Argentina.
- 2012 Speaker, second meeting of the International Research School of Legal History, October 2012, Curitiba. Brazil.
- 2012 Speaker, Public-Hearing Bicameral Commission for the Reform, Updating and Unifying the Civil and Commercial Code of the Nation– September 2012, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 2012 Speaker, IV Conference of Young Researchers in Legal History, August 2012, Argentina